Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 pm 

What I am looking for a is a few Blank Slate vessels like common unnamed vessels with and/or without their standard weapons. Truth be told don't wanna take a pre existing Galactica-Type Battlestar and spend a large amount of time removing/replacing weapons, recolouring the hull and having to s trip of the name only to place a new one.

I don't think I am the only one, so would someone be willing to post some blank slate vessel of Colonial design. It would be helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 pm 

I can go through some of my stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 am 

Quote:
What I am looking for a is a few Blank Slate vessels like common unnamed vessels with and/or without their standard weapons. Truth be told don't wanna take a pre existing Galactica-Type Battlestar and spend a large amount of time removing/replacing weapons, recolouring the hull and having to s trip of the name only to place a new one.

I don't think I am the only one, so would someone be willing to post some blank slate vessel of Colonial design. It would be helpful.

That would be a better trivia here. I am motivated to look another one like this so that I can show it here.