Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Empire starfighters
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm 

Anyone happen to render any of the Empire starfighters on this site?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:28 am 

Define Render.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:36 am 

1. transitive verb give help: to give help or provide a service ( formal )
2. transitive verb translate something: to translate something into another language ( formal )
"fragments of poetry, hastily rendered into English"
3. transitive verb arts portray something artistically: to portray something or somebody in art, literature, music, or acting ( formal )
4. transitive verb give decision: to deliver a verdict or decision officially ( formal )
5. transitive verb comput draw something: to draw something in computer graphics
6. transitive verb submit something for action: to submit something for consideration, approval, or payment ( formal )
"render an invoice for payment"
7. transitive verb give something as due: to give what is due or appropriate to somebody who has authority or power ( formal )
8. transitive verb put somebody or something in particular state: to make somebody or something be or become something ( formal )
"His actions rendered us powerless."
9. transitive verb purify fat: to purify or extract something by melting, especially to heat solid fat slowly until as much liquid fat as possible has been extracted from it, leaving small crisp remains
10. transitive and intransitive verb give up something: to surrender something ( formal or literary )
11. transitive verb trade something: to give something in exchange for something else ( formal or literary )
12. transitive verb return something: to give something back ( formal or literary )
13. transitive verb construction cover wall with plaster: to cover masonry with a thin coat of plaster
NOUN
ren

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am 

dun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:51 am 

Thank you, but I'm well aware of it's meaning. In any event I was referring to in what way did he mean render, ergo being either in 2D or 3D art format... graphically speaking of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am 

I have a bunch of MSPaint Empire fighters, some are mine, some are conversions and mods of other peoples, although they aren't renders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am 
Ship's Executive Officer

[quote="williamjoseph"]1. transitive verb give help: to give help or provide a service ( formal )
2. transitive verb translate something: to translate something into another language ( formal )
"fragments of poetry, hastily rendered into English"
3. transitive verb arts portray something artistically: to portray something or somebody in art, literature, music, or acting ( formal )
4. transitive verb give decision: to deliver a verdict or decision officially ( formal )
5. transitive verb comput draw something: to draw something in computer graphics
6. transitive verb submit something for action: to submit something for consideration, approval, or payment ( formal )
"render an invoice for payment"
7. transitive verb give something as due: to give what is due or appropriate to somebody who has authority or power ( formal )
8. transitive verb put somebody or something in particular state: to make somebody or something be or become something ( formal )
"His actions rendered us powerless."
9. transitive verb purify fat: to purify or extract something by melting, especially to heat solid fat slowly until as much liquid fat as possible has been extracted from it, leaving small crisp remains
10. transitive and intransitive verb give up something: to surrender something ( formal or literary )
11. transitive verb trade something: to give something in exchange for something else ( formal or literary )
12. transitive verb return something: to give something back ( formal or literary )
13. transitive verb construction cover wall with plaster: to cover masonry with a thin coat of plaster
NOUN
ren

http://duke.xadro.net/index.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 pm 

50Stone wrote:
I have a bunch of MSPaint Empire fighters, some are mine, some are conversions and mods of other peoples, although they aren't renders.

I would love to see your empire fighters..... do you have a link?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm 

williamjoseph wrote:
50Stone wrote:

~Facepalms~
Try The Link In His Signature

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 am 

TK-1038 wrote:
williamjoseph wrote:
50Stone wrote:

~Facepalms~
Try The Link In His Signature

~then slapped TK-1038~

his linked album does not have any all empire designs. there are a few uglies there but that is all.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am 

Thought they were in there already...

Don't think I drew any of these originally, I defo rescaled the Assault Gunboat down to M20, the folding wings were my idea as I couldn't see how landing gear would work otherwise, I did something similar to my E-wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm 

Williamjoseph, you kill me. Had a good laugh at that one.
I guess I didn't make myself clear and I apologize. So what I was going for was what 50stone made available. I was also going to ask anyone if they could possibly come up with the tri wing tie fighter design I have seen floating around on the net. No there isn't a tie fighter floating literally around in the WWW somewhere, I wasn't being literal.

Anyway, anybody up the challenge ?? Yes there is a prize, but you have to come up to the oilsands to claim it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 pm 

Groo the Wanderer wrote:
Williamjoseph, you kill me. Had a good laugh at that one.
I guess I didn't make myself clear and I apologize. So what I was going for was what 50stone made available. I was also going to ask anyone if they could possibly come up with the tri wing tie fighter design I have seen floating around on the net. No there isn't a tie fighter floating literally around in the WWW somewhere, I wasn't being literal.

Anyway, anybody up the challenge ?? Yes there is a prize, but you have to come up to the oilsands to claim it.

not with the current administration in office...... opps..... possibly political there.