Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 pm 
Fearless Leader-With the Gods

Got my copy of the Earth book today. Damn! It's HUGE! Went and preordered the Gamillas volume from Amazon Japan. The detail is incredible.

Permission is granted to use most of my work, so long as credit is given. Before using my commissioned work, please get the permission of the person who commissioned it.
Wolf's Shipyard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:35 pm 

Told you it was great. Now don't steal my thunder with Yamato profiles. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm 

Moi? Busy with other stuff right now, but soon...

Permission is granted to use most of my work, so long as credit is given. Before using my commissioned work, please get the permission of the person who commissioned it.
Wolf's Shipyard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm 

I wish I had more time to devote to them right now, but the secret project Logan and I are working on...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 pm 

Yes, those secret projects can be real time sinks. :)

Wolf's Shipyard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 pm 

No kidding...

If you want to discuss the finer details of the book and ships, hit me up with a pm, email, or IM. I'm m9re then happy to help accuraize what's in there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm 

CanisD might be getting back into Yamato again?! AWESOME!!! I freaking loved that thread!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:03 pm 

Soon there will be new episodes coming every week until the end of September, than we have to wait a month to get those episodes with English subtitles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:04 pm 

After not having worked on these in...quite some time, I thought I get some work done since I had a couple hours free this afternoon. Not much to show yet.

EDIT: Updated image.

Last edited by Talos on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:12 am 

Epic!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 am 

Totally forgot to post it here when I was working on it, but I updated the fighters in the previous post again. All the major parts of the Type-100 are done, now it's just detailing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:45 am 

It has been a while, but Yamato 2199 continues. After the lastest film about Yamato's encounter with the forces of Gatlantis while returning from Iscandar leads one to think for a bit. Well the series producer is thinking too.

It is expected that the next series will start around this time next year. We await to see if their will be a new Earth fleet. If it will be wave motion engine equipped...and even if it does, will they have wave motion guns. Aside from Yamato, there is really only two ships Earth is practically ensured to have...Yamato herself, the old Kirishima, and the brand new Space Battleship Andromeda. Also probably a small frigate type for Kodai to be in command of at the start, possibly called Yukikaze in honor of his brother's ship.

We know who the enemy is for sure. Gatlantis. The Comet Empire comes. But to whom? Will they head for Earth? Or will they head for Iscandar? Either place, Yamato will go to save the day.

But what of the Gamilas? What of Dessler? Ah, that will be fun. If it is only Yamato and Andromeda verse the Comet Empire, they will need Gamilas support to defend Iscandar. If it is Earth, they can have other ships even if they have no wave motion engines, as they don't need FTL drives for the Earth Defense Fleet. (It be nice though, as with a wave motion engine comes the chance of a wave motion gun, and that could be quite useful in taking out large fleets of ships...or giant space fortresses).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:29 am 

well i did the Yukikaze(and i dare to say its one of best variant anyone did on deviant), i did murasame, Kongo battleship, lexington carrier from the second(original) series), now up to Andromeda and master of the sea Yamato itself,

or on the other hand i could continue with my Gamilas ships, already working on Kripitera destroyer:)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:21 pm 

With Yamato 2202 on the horizon, Earth is getting new toys in addition to some of their old toys.

One is the Prototype Cosmo Tiger I, which looks a bit like the Cosmo Pulsar from the 2009 film. This is intentional since they have the same designer.
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread ... ost6009566