Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 am 

So this second season will be smaller, i mean first one had 26 episodes.
Larger budget but i hope they invest it well, otherwise they will have a lot of angry fans out there. SBY really does deserve to be perfect, i hope they dont screw it with this season. I really like the Yamato 2199.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 pm 

Same length. 26 episodes shown in Seven total chapters. First Chapter has two episodes, the remaining Six Chapters have four episodes each, which is identical to the Yamato 2199 release schedule and episode count.

Chapter Three will be opening if 25 theaters in October, which is five more than Chapter Two opened in June, and ten more than Chapter One opened back in February. The Show is popular enough they are having to show it in more places to keep up with demand. Chapter Two, aside from showing in twenty theaters, also had some of those theaters showing it for an extra week (three weeks as oppose to the regular two weeks).

The only difference right now between Yamato 2199 and Yamato 2202 is that the newer series does not have subtitles on release. So fansub groups are having to do the work for that, and in this day and age, there are less fansub groups that are active because of things like Crunchyroll and other streaming services which tend to show anime episodes with subtitles nearly the same day on contract. Voyager Entertainment, somehow hasn't figured out how to distribute that way, as the seem to be stuck in the 1990s. Because Chapter Two was four episodes, it might take them a bit longer to make up an English language script for the subtitles.

The RAWs of Chapter Two have been around the net, though I don't know were this time since I purchased the Blu-Disc in July.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:38 pm 

Speaking of Chapter Three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9tvEu-Q-E

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:48 pm 

Watched, 3,4,5 and 6 episode, at the end of the 6th, i was just WOW, this season will be good, really good. Cant wait October.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 am 

Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is now being dubbed into English by Funimation and being shown on their channel and Crunchyroll weekly. The first episode aired on November 8th.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:07 pm 

Ithekro wrote:
Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is now being dubbed into English by Funimation and being shown oni their channel and Crunchyroll weekly. The first episode aired on November 8th.

Are these YouTube channels?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm 

Possibly, but I am pretty sure those are streaming services.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

They are streaming services. I believe that they're both online through a browser or via an app on a smartphone or tablet.

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20