Wolfs Shipyard Forum
http://www.wolfsshipyard.com/yards/

Canis's Photobucket?
http://www.wolfsshipyard.com/yards/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5765
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Canis's Photobucket?

Has that been backed up 100% yet? in case Photobucket deletes it.

I know you need a Pro account to get all pics at full dimensions or get every image 1 by 1.

Author:  kfeltenberger [ Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

I'm working on it. There's a shitload of stuff there and after spending about three hours one night I barely scratched the surface.

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

I thank you for your efforts :D

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

kfeltenberger wrote:
I'm working on it. There's a shitload of stuff there and after spending about three hours one night I barely scratched the surface.


Any updates?

Author:  kfeltenberger [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

Not really. I have the files that he had on a thumb drive, but downloading all the files from Photobucket was beyond monumental. I think I have all the BSG stuff, but that's about it.

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

ahh ok just cheack'n :)

Author:  XRaiderV1 [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

could you grab the classic stuff like his buck rogers drawings? some of the older startrek drawings? yunno..the hard to get good drawings of because so few exist with the skillset required to draw them drawings?

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

Or just Grab Everything and be sure its not been resized or something cus the "Download Album" thing will resize what you get.

Author:  XRaiderV1 [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

...aggravating in the extreme when that happens. this is why I like deviantart over photobucket of late, that and deviantart doesnt limit your storage space like bucket does now, or require a paid subscription like image shack..if they're even still around, does.

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

No I think Image Shack went kaput years ago.

Author:  XRaiderV1 [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

used to be a method for linking clickable thumbnails from dev art here, but it was a pita to use and I'm pretty sure they changed the link coding in the years since then.

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

XRaiderV1 wrote:
used to be a method for linking clickable thumbnails from dev art here, but it was a pita to use and I'm pretty sure they changed the link coding in the years since then.


I think you can only link full size images from Dev Art here now

Author:  kfeltenberger [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

Capt. Kaiser wrote:
Or just Grab Everything and be sure its not been resized or something cus the "Download Album" thing will resize what you get.


This is easier said than done...he had a shitload of images on Photobucket and after spending the better part of four hours dealing with their shitty folder download utility, I had only scratched the surface of his ocean liner designs and references.

Author:  Capt. Kaiser [ Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

kfeltenberger wrote:
Capt. Kaiser wrote:
Or just Grab Everything and be sure its not been resized or something cus the "Download Album" thing will resize what you get.


This is easier said than done...he had a shitload of images on Photobucket and after spending the better part of four hours dealing with their shitty folder download utility, I had only scratched the surface of his ocean liner designs and references.


Keep at it were counting on you and I can maybe pay $ when I get my Income Tax check in 2017 :)

Author:  ShadowTek [ Wed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Canis's Photobucket?

Yes, I truly feel for you Kurt..

I remember one day spending hours and hours looking through his art, and I didn't even scratch the surface.
The sheer number of drawings he made is mind boggling. Thousands and thousands it seemed to me.

I didn't know when you use "Download Album" it resizes the images.. wow that really sucks :(

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/