Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 am 

Hello my friend!

Another amazing installment. I love the way you're going with this. There are sure to be twists coming, can't wait!

Love, Mia x x x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:30 pm 

Thank you so much Mia - yes I have at least four more plot lines brewing in my head - there will be more ships posted soon as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 am 

Whilst I'm here lurking I thought I would just say, hey I'm still alive, just been mega busy at home and at work, that said I've got some annual leave coming up so hope to catch up with 'Pilgrimage' very soon, I will also have some drawings to post before long, all the best, Ivan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:57 am 
Site Admin

Glad you're good to go! The past couple weeks have been absolutely hellish, though fingers crossed and God willing, everything will be resolved by Christmas. Though I have to wonder if I'm a bit mad...I'm putting the Lotus up for sale and planning on purchasing a 2013 or 2014 Jaguar XKR...

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:45 am 

Both classic British cars, can't fault you either way my friend :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

I just hope I don't have to drop another $11k during the first seven months I own the XKR...

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 am 

Finally!! it's taken me an age to get this episode finished, had to keep tweaking the end as I wasn't happy with it but I think it's good to go now.

I will have some new drawings for you guys soon, enjoy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:41 pm 

Hey guys I hope y’all enjoying my pathetic fanfic!! If your all still with me I’ve got lots more smoke in the chimney, I’m actually getting to the point where I’m really enjoying writing for you guys (and drawing). I never realised how much fun this could be - however (serious face on now) I would really appreciate some feedback as I’m a bit of a sad old git that needs motivation and a Little word that says please keep going from time to time!
When it comes to writing I ain’t kurt and god bless his memory I can’t draw like Canis but I’m giving it my best shot.
What I’m asking is, should I continue, I want to but life is making things difficult!

It doesn’t really matter to you some of you guys I know, but god bless you all for being my friends, in any event, you guys have kept me going when life has dealt me nothing but lemons.

I have found a home here, god bless you all, Ivan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 am 

Yet another damn good read my friend, keep it coming!

Love, Mia x x x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:55 am 

As I already wrote somewhere on this forum, I am not very "vocal" but I enjoy very much reading, time permiting (it flys so fast sometime), all the fan fics you gals and guys are posting.
So, Ivan, Mia, Kurt and the few others, go on!
I would not be able to write a decent story so it's a pleasure to read a chapter or two before going to sleep. And as a non native english, it makes me improve my understanding of a foreign language.
Thank you all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:20 pm 

Thank you very much Mia and Kasero - I’ve already started on episode 11 - Kurt I’ve just landed in LA so if you want to have a FaceTime chat maybe tomorrow?

Got some good news I’ve got Christmas off this year thank goodness was on standby last year, can’t believe it’s nearly come around again, where does the time go?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

Sure thing, Ivan! Just send me a text when you might want to do it.