Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:21 pm 

Whoo, a shout out! Sorry, that last drink was possibly a mistake! As always Ivan, an amazing read. Thoroughly enjoyable my friend. Bravo!

Love, Mia x x x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 am 

Thank you so much Mia you've always been a great support, I have made a start on the next er .... exciting episode lol - lots of questions will be answered soon in the next episode but not all, those will come later!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 am 

Hi all please bear with me for a while, in the middle of doing a load of painting and decorating at home so will be off grid for a short while, will get the next episode finished and online when I've finished my chores!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:45 am 

Keep all the time you need Ivanho.
I am quite busy myself and that will give me some more time to get back on track :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 pm 

As always my friend, another damn fine read. Keep up the work hun!

Mia x x x

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:27 pm 

Thank you so much Mia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:04 pm 

Apologies for the long hiatus but I've been very busy, have posted some new drawings and will have more soon - now you all know why I've neglected the fanfic of late, sorry guys it's not easy balancing the two, one good thing about my op, it's given me time at home to try and catch up.
Thanks for your patience, I will get writing soon - all the best ivan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:19 pm 

Hi everyone, apologies for taking so long with this latest instalment but it's finally up!

This one proved particularly challenging as I had to use a lot of jargon, I hope I got it right as I'm not from a military background unlike some of you - hope it's beginning to make sense now and helps explain some of the craft and ships I've posted recently - I very much hope you are recovering well now Mia

Questions, comments always welcome, thanks for looking as they say on ebay :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:05 pm 

Finally managed to get round to reading your latest installment my friend.

Bravo, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep it going my friend, keep it going!

Lots of love, Mia x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 am 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and give feedback, I think lots are reading - at least I hope they are but few leave feedback.
I am so happy to see you back on the forum and that you are recovering, I haven't had time to read your latest chapter of freedom but rest assured I will soon.
I will be posting some military vehicles to tie in with the "war games" episode soon, hope you like them xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:59 am 

Hi all, as promised I've posted those vehicles, the short tracked howitzer provides a tight turning circle for greater manoeuvrability whereas the longer tracked version has greater traction. All these vehicles can be coupled to a command vehicle or landram for negotiating the steep hills around the military base on Terra.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:59 am 

Hi all, finally about to post my next episode, it's going to be a two part one so will try and get my finger out with part two asap.
This one is a bit tricky as I have come to a critical part of the saga, so please bear with me on part two, all the best, Ivan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:01 pm 

I am in a 3-week vacation next week and that will give me some time to read the latest parts of several stories. I am a little behind at the moment...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:57 pm 

Hi all part two of 'Flesh and Blood' now up for your perusal, please find the time to leave me feedback if you can so I know I'm still heading in the right direction, Mia I will contact you soon, sorry been very busy, got a trip tomorrow so will contact you at the weekend.
All the best everyone, Ivan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 am 

Hi all, a typo has been pointed out to me so I'll explain. To clarify, Earth is 5000 years or so behind the Colonies technology not 700 years as I said in episode one of 'Flesh and Blood', that simply doesn't work and I thought I'd corrected it, that said thanks for the pick up my friend, was a P.M so will not name.
Also it has been suggested I am making some of the latest scenes too confrontational, namely concerning Adama and Sire Dmitri - having read through I think this is a very fair comment although I did feel it relevant to where I'm taking this.

I have quite a few story lines developing in my little brain so expect a few surprises and a few characters not often mentioned come to the fore soon!

Expect a little pause as I'm back at work after my op so time is limited again, there will be more ships coming when I can find the time to finish them - all the best ivan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next