Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:11 am 

hello everyone it's imogen. this is where everyone can give their opinion on mimi's new book. byyyye!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:51 am 

Hi I will try and get round to reading this soon, best regards to you all x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 am 

Well, I read it and I liked it. Tell Mimi that I'm waiting for the next chapter..
On a personal note the sisters asked how you three were doing. Prayers and candles to you all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:27 pm 

It was a good read. Waiting for the next chapter. I hope Mimi gets better.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:24 am 

hello everyone it's imogen. rit57 we're not too bad thank you. me and ava are in quarantine at the minute because we're showing symptoms but hope to be released today we're both going barmy only seeing mimi through the window and down the phone. jeff thank you for that mimi is getting better and is actually spending about twenty hours a day helping out with things that are going on over here helping people as and when she can and sometimes getting in trouble for it (aiming a smile at kurt here!) she's really shocked that i put andromeda up for her and actually cried a little when i told her that you both like it. she's actually already got some more pre written here with me so i'll put some up for you now. imogen X X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:07 am 

I really like how she is bringing in the cross over portion of the story.
I'm glad you guys are doing ok, tell mimi we're out passing care packages first to homeless Vets t hff on just to anyone we found out there.

BTW call me Rick.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:09 am 

Hi Imogen, I like it, very good vernacular and I like the tension in the description of the heat of battle.

Mia has a very good technique- may I just sound one cautionary note, Mia has several stories on the go now, Battlestar freedom and anaphylaxis were both very good but are they abandoned? Then there’s also a Star Trek saga?

Rather than lose your readers Mia, may I suggest continuing with those as you had many interested readers including myself.

I hope you are all doing ok now xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:56 am 

hello ivanho. i've talked to mimi about this and she has a really big worry. because she can't remember her previous book she can't remember how she wanted to evolve the series and merge the freedom books into one and how it all moves towards an endgame so she's focusing on andromeda at the minute hoping that this will help unlock old writing memories so she can return to her preferred books when she feels more confident she's not going to screw them up. we're not all that bad now thank you we're out of quarantine but mimi has started having migraines we don't know what's causing them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:13 am 

Hi, yes that makes perfect sense if Mia is having trouble recalling her previous work. Maybe and hopefully it will help to unlock her memories.
Just a thought but the migraines may be due to mia’s brain trying to repair itself and recall old memories,
I’m sure it’s bound to put a strain on her given what the poor girls been through.
Tell her I’m routing for her xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 am 

Imogen, tell Mim to take her time, we're not going anywhere, tell her to focus on herself first the Ava and you, then any stories that she wants to work on.

Will be here when she wants us.
Rick