Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BSG: The Return
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:44 pm 

This is an idea that has popped into my head as of late I know that It has been years since I was on this board, but I couldn't think of any better place to get some feed back on this Idea. It takes place on our earth in our near future. Give me some feed back and let me know yall think that its worth expanding.

The Return

April 20, 2034 is the day that course of human history on the planet Earth changed; it is the day that humanity’s ancient past came found and brought forth its wrath on the humans of Earth, it was the day that the Cylons Arrived. Before 4/20/34 a group of people know as the Ancient Alien theorist had believed that human life on Earth came from the stars they had a saying “Life here began out there.” The main stream population called them crazy but in the end they would be proved they were right beyond their wildest dreams. The people of earth would spend the next twelve years fighting to drive the metal monsters form our blue and green world and after twelve long years we would be proven victorious, but earth would never be the same again, the History of Mankind on Earth had been changed forever as had our technological levels as we adapted captured Cylons tech to our needs and we vowed that the metal monsters would never again set foot on Earth.

Post subject: Re: BSG: The Return
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:52 am 

Welcome back, where have you been? I say go with it, sounds like a great idea

First though go and see the headmaster - you have detention for being absent lol

Post subject: Re: BSG: The Return
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:50 am 

well job five kids and grad school it's been a busy few years lol.:-)