Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Colonial Fleet Shipyards
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:02 am 

It has been a long time since I have been on here. Lot of things have been going on. One thing is most of the back orders that happened regarding the Nova Class Battlestar have been caught up. I now have over 20 different types of BSG kits cast or printed. Each year for quite some time I have held an event through the Colonial Fleet Shipyards facebook page I have. It is a time we gather, have fun, and lot of prizes awarded out. Some of the items have been Medals that I have had created that would go well with BSG uniforms for any that have one. Last year there was Custom Cut Mounted autograph cards. These were from the Classic series, the new series, and really any of the BSG TV series that have been made. I had cards of some of the legendary actors that have appeared. They included Lorne Greene, Lloyd Bridges, and others. Some are deceased, some are actors that are hard to get autographs of. The source of deceased actors was authenticated autographs from well established reputable sources. They were not cheap to get, nor easy for some of them. One actress was gracious to actually sign cards. This was actress Jill Teed who played Commander Ozar of the Battlestar Osiris in Blood and Chrome. My goal was to have cards that were not in the Rittenhouse sets, so these could expand on that collection. I also have gotten a hold of old collectibles. These prizes were awarded in contests for things such as fan fiction stories written by the members, BSG kit builds, and others things. They were shipped out to the winners. They were free. This is just another thing I have done to try to make it fun beyond just someone buying a kit, and that is it. This year I have put things into motion to make this one better than ever. If you are not a member of Colonial Fleet Shipyards, then join "The Fleet". Send a request to join, and mention here , and we will get you in. You might just have fun, maybe buy a kit or two. I think you will find the prices are very reasonable. I now have two casters working to get kits done. So the wait time from the past has been reduced a lot. Here is a list of some of the kits I have cast or printed . Every kit I have cast or printed is in the 1/4105 scale. That is the only scale I will have made

Talos Class Battlestar - 50 dollars

Pacifica Class Battlestar - 55 dollars

Zodiac Class Battlestar - 70 dollars

Sobek Class Battlestar - 85 dollars

Cupel Class Colonial Marines Drop Ships (Assaultstars) /Stazi Class Eastern Alliance Destroyers - 35 dollars pack of 3 of each

Nova Class Battlestar - 225 Dollars just over 2 foot long kit

Titan Class Defender - 55 dollars

Acropolis Class Battlestar - 75 dollars

Cylon Freighter - these are free with the back orders

Berzerk Class Gunstar - 55 dollars (orders on hold at this time will start in a few weeks)

Cylon "Guardian" Baseship from the "Razor" episode -- 85 dollars

Orion Class Battlestar - 45 dollars

Ares Class Warstar - 225 3 foot long kit

Perseus Class Strikestar - 45 dollars

Olympic Carrier - 26 available shortly

Rising Star - 28 available shortly

Cygnus MK 4 Gunstar - 35

Gemini Freighter - 40 available shortly

Astral Queen - 31 available shortly

Majahul Mineral/Mining ship - 50 available shortly

Battlestar Valkyrie - 40 each or a 3 pack for 100

Battlecruiser Medusa - 65

Heavy Cruiser Loki - 45

Armored Battlestar Galactica in development

Cylon Baseship 2003 series will be availabel shortly

Adament Gunstar - 28

Classic Battlecruiser in development

Artemis Class Battlestar - 65

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:20 am 
Site Admin

Do you have any links?

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:47 am 

I have ordered more than 5 (yes, five, in July 10, 2015) years ago a set comprising a Nova Class Battlestar Prometheus resin kit & Colonial Defender Kit.
Here is the link of the original forum post about the sets: http://www.wolfsshipyard.com/yards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5684

I ordered them and sent 400 USD (Four hundred) via Paypal.

I never received them...

We exchanged multiple emails, I always got the same answer: this is delayed, the caster is overloaded, I choose another caster so there will be delays and so on...
I joined the Facebook page, I got kicked off some time after.
That lasted several years.
At the end, I asked multiple times for a refund, sending requests via email and Paypal every few months.
Finally, I gave up... My 400 USD gone.

And now, I see you are still alive and in business!
How about sending me what I ordered or at least refund my 400 USD?

I kept all emails and answers I received. I can post them here as a proof if that helps...
I quote below how all this started (sorry for the long post).

Thank you...

Quote:
On Friday, July 10, 2015 7:54 AM, Jean Philippe <jp.astro58@orange.fr> wrote:
Hello Jack,

I saw your kits on the Shipyard forum and I am very interested.

1/4105 scale COLONIAL DEFENDER / GUNSTAR KIT MODERN LOO
NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS resin kit
Would you please give me an approximated price for the 2 kits above shipped to France ?
And how do you wish to get paid ? Paypal, bank transfer or something else ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kasero
-----

Hi Kasero, just keep in mind there is usually a 4 to 6 week wait for kits, roughly, caster is working furiously to make it quicker, just want to be upfront, sometimes there is a delay. but the two kits together would be 335 dollars, the postage would depend on HOW you want them sent. If by a padded envelope it would be 26 dollars, if a box they charge 66 dollars. I only charge the actual shipping cost the post office charges, I do not charge so called "handling fees" my goal is to keep prices as low as I can, and to expand the different types of BSG kits to collectors. I hope this helps. Also on facebook I have a page called Colonial Fleet Shipyards you are more than welcome to join if you wish . I use paypal also, just let me know what you want to do

Jack

On Friday, July 10, 2015 8:32 AM, Jean Philippe <jp.astro58@orange.fr> wrote:
Thanks Jack for this quick answer. I just asked to join Colonial Fleet Shipyards on Facebook (Jean Philippe).
I will very likely buy them and go for a boxed shipment, so roughly 400 USD.
If you wish so, I can send (Paypal) half this amount to make a reservation. Just tell me. Thank you again !

JP - Kasero
---
Not a problem what i will do is send two invoices, each one for 200 dollars, I will get them sent out to tonight is not a problem , also welcome to The shipyards

Jack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:35 pm 

Do me a favor, can you message me on facebook ? jack burgin jr. I can explain what happened, and get this made right for you. I never tried to scam anyone. I am sorry I lost track of you, and will get this corrected. I have no intention or had any intention of dodging my obligations.

My group in facebook is Colonial Fleet Shipyards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:10 pm 

I don't use Facebook anymore but I went on my old account.
I sent a request 2 days ago to join Colonial Fleet Shipyards and I am still waiting for approval.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:07 pm 

I sent a message to you, just waiting to hear back from you