Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm 

actually just anyone killing admiral Caine is okay by me... :shock: :damnfunny (picturing Adama strangling her) okay I stopped laughing...finally

caine should have been played by William Shatner...since Lloyd Bridges was originally offered the role of James T. Kirk...a dangerously egotistical and insecure priceline negotiator strikes fear and loathing in my heart....:damnfunny no I love funny and all - but that would have ruined BSG more....casting a comedian as Caine, well then again Michael Keaton was Batman...for a whille...

hate Admiral-Ro-ensign-caine-whats-her-frakkin-problem-now-name...ruins large portions of the episodes she was in...she does a great job...no body cries when a six shoots her...ah six...wherefore art thou 6?

eh anyway do we see the Transformers Decepticon ship Nemesis? is it in the orig cartoon movie 1986? or the new ones? havent seen Tran2 yet heard mixed things from my kid-nephew movie advisor...

is that the ship on the bottom of the ocean-LOL or is there a more recent version/rendering...

whadda ya hear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 pm 

The Nemesis was shown in full view and capability in Beast Wars Transformers. One of the Predacons (successors to the Decepticons) was secretly rebuilding the Nemesis which was at the bottom of the ocean. Megatron used it to not only destroy the planet's landscape (which was later to be Earth) and animals, not to Dynobot's liking, but to destroy the Autobot Ark. The Nemesis was destroyed. I haven't seen the show in a long while (I'm surprised I remember it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 pm 

PROJECT CANCELLED
until i complete other things, but i see this thread has gone way off topic and seems to be more about Transformers and the Nemesis than the topic i started.

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/Munne ... t=3&page=0 - use this for images that you want to modify, just leave the credits on the picture and add your "modified by" to it instead of a link (hence the reason DA stuff is all watermarked!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 pm 

sorry Munners my honest apologies...

my fault...