Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:46 pm 

Finally got some free time and read this story in one sitting, what I like was the characters were very familiar and the story lines were excellent. Now for some negatives, in my humble opinion, could be a little less stilted, meaning sometimes there is a disrupted flow in saying what you want. Also you have the characters overly polite, that being said I can not wait for your next chapter.

rit57

Rick

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:27 am 

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me your thoughts - yes I must admit I did probably make the characters a little over polite but was once advised they were a little too confrontational so maybe I’ve gone a bit too far the other way.
I guess I’m trying to make it readable to some of our younger members (and the sisters) but I guess in a fight for survival there would be a bit more tension, this is something I’ll need to address.

As for making it flow better I hope this will improve as I go but guess it comes from not having someone to proof read it for me I’ll try and address this too.

Your feedback is very much appreciated Rick, all the best Ivan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm 

OK firstly apologies for the long wait to get episode 15 up, in short I have been extremely busy, both with work and my personal life.
Rest assured I am not dead and I am working on several things, I have some drawings complete but will post them at the appropriate time in the story further down the line.
I am working on something for the forum but this will take some time - I think it will be worthwhile when complete but it's taking me away from posting, also I am about to begin some mods for Kurt so please be patient, there just aren't enough hours in the day but I will be back, in the meantime I hope you all enjoy my latest offering - Ivan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6