Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The name of the place...
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:27 pm 

Greetings everyone! I'm still around. I just finished one of my toughest semesters so far, and to celebrate I wanted to finish something I've been working on for a while. Allow me to present to you...

Direct link to download the original(I hope!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMwINphF0PyZzPucqsHd-i9QPKjeCjG-/view?usp=sharing

Babylon 5! This is a cleaned up and slightly more accurate version of CanisD's original Babylon 5 drawing, now including a top down view. Its probably not perfect, but it is the best a can do for now. It scales out at roughly 6 meters per pixel. I eventually want to do a 1 meter per pixel version, but that would be a massive undertaking that I don't have the time for right now.

Let me know what you think or if you come across any dirty or misplaced pixels or if there are any issues downloading the non-photobucket file.

-Turbo

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:41 am 

TurboCoupeTurbo wrote:

Let me know what you think or if you come across any dirty or misplaced pixels or if there are any issues downloading the non-photobucket file.

-Turbo

Damn Turbo, she looks fantastic! Well done. :o

And G-drive download worked fine!! :wink:
I have to admit that I groaned when I saw the PhotoSuckit logo on the first image. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 am 

You did a great job on her, very well done

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:44 am 

I haven't figured out how to get Google drive to give me a preview image. So I use photobucket for the preview, but linked it to go to my Google drive. Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for the support guys!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 pm 

It looks amazing,

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:18 pm 

I didn't realise how big the gap between the spine and the rotating section was, not dising your artwork, as its pretty darn accurate, but there's a load of wasted space in the design don't you think (again in the original design and not your image).

Great work.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:12 am 

Yeah, I would say its the most efficient design ever. Though I suppose having the extra room between the spine and rotating section allows for upgrades later (to the spine more than likely)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 am 

TurboCoupeTurbo wrote:
Greetings everyone! I'm still around. I just finished one of my toughest semesters so far, and to celebrate I wanted to finish something I've been working on for a while. Allow me to present to you...

Direct link to download the original(I hope!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMwINphF0PyZzPucqsHd-i9QPKjeCjG-/view?usp=sharing

Babylon 5! This is a cleaned up and slightly more accurate version of CanisD's original Babylon 5 drawing, now including a top down view. Its probably not perfect, but it is the best a can do for now. It scales out at roughly 6 meters per pixel. I eventually want to do a 1 meter per pixel version, but that would be a massive undertaking that I don't have the time for right now.

-Turbo

Turbo, you actually manage to cause tears of joy in my eyes. Magnificent work, such magnificent work, Bravo!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:47 am 

Agreed she’s a beauty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:00 pm 

Nicely done indeed!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:04 am 

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all liked it. Canis did most of the hardwork though, I just spruced it up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 am 

Bravo Zulu, Turbo.