Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 pm 

I can't believe it's been five years since I've been around here at all.

Since my absence; I've gone through 4 jobs, 3 cellphones, 2 vehicles, and the loss of my desktop pc. Which I... STILL... haven't rebuilt in the four years since it went down. I did however breakdown, bit the bullet, and bought myself a pretty decent laptop that could handle any and all graphical requirements I might need so I could get back into things. Though life seems determined to keep any and all free time I might have for such things and wants to a near non-existent level.

And I've missed... A LOT. Foremost, Canis's passing. Granted, I did hear about it a while back. I just never seemed to have the time to just drop by and pay my respects. And for that you guys have my sincerest apologies. Canis was always there and quick to respond to any post, question, or PM I might send his way. His love and appreciation for everyone here at the shipyards was truly remarkable and I miss him greatly. I truly regret not having been here with the rest of you guys, during those very dark times, in order to provide the support you guys deserved.

I don't know, I guess I was feeling a bit nostalgic today for the old days when I used to hang out here with the rest of you. I can't promise I'll be here with any frequency, let alone work on anything. But I'll try to not be such a stranger!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:48 pm 

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome back! I'm glad you stopped in!

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:15 pm 

Welcome back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 am 

Welcome back, yes I think we can all relate to real life getting in the way of our respective projects. Canis passing was a real blow which was hard to get over, but by us all being here and keeping the yards going in his memory he lives on through us x
No matter how small, every contribution helps, thanks for coming back.