Wolfs Shipyard Forum

The new forum for Wolf's Shipyard
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mia Away For A While
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

Folks,

Mia has asked me to let everyone know that she's probably going to be off grid for the next few weeks dealing with some non-medical issues that have cropped up since Thursday. She wanted me to tell everyone that she and Ava are fine, in good spirits, and will be back as soon as she can get things squared away.

Kurt

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

Post subject: Re: Mia Away For A While
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:05 pm 

Did you remove that nasty rant from Mitzi?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

rit57 wrote:
Did you remove that nasty rant from Mitzi?

Yes...and dropped the banhammer, too.

Behavior like that will not be tolerated, whether your my friend or not it doesn't matter; this is not the place for it.

Click the link to read Lady Hecate off line in PDF, .epub, or Kindle formats: http://www.bsg94.org/downloads/index.html
Click here for the Colonial Warbook for Lady H: http://www.photobucket.com/colonial_warbook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:54 am 

It took A lot of willpower not to respond to it.
Thank you for doing it quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

You're a better man for not responding to the bait.

Kurt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:06 pm 

hello everyone. my name is Imogen and i am the lady friend mia talked about in her last thread. im the new woman and the one looking after her. i just wanted to let you all know that things have been REAL crazy and we suffered some serious violence against us but weve managed to survive. im so proud of Mia (i call her Mimi) because she showed so much courage and fought like i've never seen before when things have gone from bad to worse to oh my god, we're all dead. im not really good at writing things but mister feltenberger knows what we've had to go through and what is basically a war both physically and spiritually that Mimi is having to fight. Mimi is starting to heal from all the injuries and is throwing herself headfirst into the gym and on the range. mister feltenberger, if i may be so bold i give you permission to answer any questions your friends on the board have about whats happened. People dont know me but they do you so they might ask you.
just know that Mimi is alive and ready to defend her little princess with every means necessary even if Mimi now kinda resembles a sieve, lol! I shouldnt joke but its how i cope so sorry about that. if you want to ask me anything you can.
rit57, Mimi is very sorry that you had to see what her ex had posted. she feels that everything is her fault but thats Mimi, she tries to take on too much. You are a true friend for not biting back at her rit57 and Mimi loves you, and you mister feltenberger.
from Imogen and Ava and Mia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:52 am 

I don't know much about what happens(ed) to Mia and Ava but let them know that I wish them and you the very best for the future.
My thoughts are with you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:08 am 

Hi Imogen and welcome to the Shipyards. Thank you for posting that, Now you made this comment I would like to say that I had a long telephone conversation with Mia recently and she explained everything.
I am not going to go into details as I don’t think it’s my place to do so but I will say this....

I was very relieved to hear you are getting things sorted and that Mia is surrounded by people who care. I was also pleased to hear she has had two very good offers of employment.

Mia has my number Imogen and if ever you feel the need to vent or talk to someone you can give me a call any time.
Sending my love and best wishes to you all xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:41 am 

Imogen, no apologies necessary, all I was going to do was remind her of the sites rules on disrespectful comments on the boards, plus I found her comments to be distasteful and mean.
I'm glad Mia is in a good place and Age is safe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:26 am 

Sorry Damon spell check, I ment Ava